Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bonus Program

Today we initiated a bonus program for our office. We all liked the idea of a bonus program but really didn't know if it would be doable with the economy being so slow. I have heard of bonus programs from other offices that were useless because they were so unobtainable. I for one certainly don't mind working a little harder if there is a little bit of a reward for my efforts. This is a total office bonus plan. I think this is good because if we all work a little more we all should reap the benefits. I really am happy that the doctor realizes that without a good hard working staff his gross probably won't go up.


What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what you mean by "working harder." I feel I am already working as hard as I can. My schedule is full and I do my very best for every patient, and make any/all appropriate treatment recommendations. When someone fails, I use the time to re-stock, re-sharpen, re-eval my room...are brochures visible? Are samples merchandised? Are extra's within arms reach and ready to go? I am usually in the office 15 min before I'm allowed to clock in and I am there 15 min after clock out (to prepare for the day and to tie up loose ends).

    What is this bonus work you speak of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bonus is a good idea. It is super to share the rewards of work well done!

    ReplyDelete