Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Die Bitch Die

Before you read this you must understand that my fellow hygienist and I have this problem. If we talk about a chocolate eclair we will have gained 1/4 lb. If we look too long at a napoleon in the bakery, that is an easy 1/2lb. I had this patient this afternoon. She is the mother of 3 and is pencil thin. She confided in me that she just can not gain weight. She has tried and tried and she is has not been successful. I told her that there are a number of good weight gaining products available and she should consult with her doctor to find out the best one for her. When she left the office I immediately called my friend and told her what happened. She was silent on the other end of the phone for so long I became worried. In a deep throat voice she then said "Die Bitch Die." Can you relate to any of this?


What do you think?

1 comment: