Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Staff Meetings

I don't know about you, but I really do not like staff meetings. They always held them at the wrong time. No matter what time they picked to have it, it was always the wrong time for me. I couldn't see the point of it. We worked in the same office all day long, so what was the point of taking an extra 1/2 hour to talk. Then we stopped having staff meetings. That is when I truly understood the point of having them. When we had staff meetings, I knew a little bit about what the front desk was doing. I also knew about the Dr.'s patient load. With out them I felt more isolated in my hygiene room. I did not feel like part of a team. If you can believe, we asked to have staff meetings reinstated. The office just seems to run a little better with them. Who knew?

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment